Unmountable: Unsupported partition layout on working disk

Hi!

I have three new 18TB disks that I got to replace a bunch of smaller 2 and 3 tb drives. Previously used two 8Tb disks as parity, so two of the new 18Tb's will be parity, and the last will be a data disk. The two old 8TB disks will be new data disks as well. I also have 3 8 TB data disks. 

I connected the new 18 TBs and did a preclear a while ago. I also made an xfs fs on the one that will be used for data, and I copied all the data of the smaller drives to this while mounting it as an unassigned device. Everything was well so far.

Now I have made a new array config, removed all the smaller drives, and tried to make a new array config (without parity for now, as I still need to move some data between some disks), but the 18TB disk shows up as  "auto" under FS, and "unmountable: unsupported partition layout". If I try to mount it as an unassigned device again, everything works. Is there anything I can do to fix this without having to move all the data of the drive and reformat it? That is going to take AGES as it is almost full.

1 hour ago, TrondHjertager said:

looks like I made it the wrong way. I made the partition in the commandline. Looks like I am transfering 18TB of data yet again :P

You would have had to get the partitioning exactly as Unraid would have done it if you partitioned manually.  If you had done it via the Unassigned Devices plugin then you would probably have been OK.