(SOLVED) New SSL Certificate Not Secure Unraid 6.10.2

Hello!

I was doing some testing and I deleted my SSL cert by click on the Delete option under Management Access. I then clicked on Provision to get a new cert, but with the new cert my browser is showing the cert is not secure. I don't think I did anything differently when I set this up originally. 

Can someone point me in the direction of what I'm missing to get SSL working properly again? What's weird is it shows the cert was issued in May.

Thanks! 

EDIT: Figured it out. First the rebinding url changed from unraid.net to myunraid.net. Second I set it to strict to force SSL internally. Everything looks good now.

unraid1.JPG

unraid2.JPG

unraid3.JPG

Edited by CrashnBrn
  • CrashnBrn changed the title to (SOLVED) New SSL Certificate Not Secure Unraid 6.10.2
  • 2 months later...
22 hours ago, techgeeksvk said:

Hello can u help me i am  in same situation but this happened to me automatically. I have tried same thing but still got certificate not valid.

Can you provide some additional information? Are you using pfsense? What errors you're getting? If you hit the help button on the page with the cert (in unraid) have you tried going through the steps again?