Adding/changing SMB share permissions from commandline or script

For backups, once a week I shutdown all of my VMs which are on my cache drive. Then I create a read only BTRFS snapshot, immediately start the VMS back up and then backup up from a samba share of this read only snapshot.  This keeps the VMs in a clean state but minimizes the amount of downtime. The snapshot is removed after the backup is complete.

Anyway, this works alright except the samba share for the snapshot will not exist if unraid has been rebooted causing the backup to fail. It seems like the shares are recreated on startup or something and since the snapshot doesn't exist when this happens the share doesn't work. To fix I create the snapshot and then just toggle a user account from read to read/write and back in the SMB share settings.

But I don't know how to do this in the command line to assure the backup works every time it reboots.

So my question is can I change a user setting somehow through the command line or otherwise restore this state?