(6.9.2 and 6.10.2) Tower is non-responsive, need to be rebooted by pressing the boton.

Hi Guys, 

Last few days has been a nightmare. After I moved my server (from one part of the room, to another, just a few meters), the issue begins. 

My problem is at random moment the server is totally unresponsive, not even a ping or ssh works.  The only way to get it back is hard reset.

I check everything I can think of, Cables, move back to version 6.9.2, shutdown non essential software, etc 

I'm getting out of ideas. Please can anyone check the logs to see if you see something? 

thanks and best regards from Buenos Aires! 

hal9000-diagnostics-20220608-0740.zip

I have similar issue too these last few days can't complete a parity check without freezing the system... Atm trying safe mode to see if I can complete my 2 days parity check. My last resort is to rollback to 6.8.3 might be a solution as per other thread.

Edited by sleanzles

Probably no help, but it reminds me of moving my server... Long story short, the "plug/power" was a switched (controlled by the light switch) plug. Every time I left it to test, I, unknowingly, turned the lights and power off. I thought it was so random.

Mr. Grey.

7 hours ago, Parzival_AR said:

My problem is at random moment the server is totally unresponsive, not even a ping or ssh works.

Did you check the power states as mentioned here : https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/page/2/#comment-819173

Your memory speed seem OK.

If that does not solve the issue, you should set up a syslog server and post this file after the next crash.

6 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Probably no help, but it reminds me of moving my server... Long story short, the "plug/power" was a switched (controlled by the light switch) plug. Every time I left it to test, I, unknowingly, turned the lights and power off. I thought it was so random.

Mr. Grey.

Clark Griswold

after a memtest without any error, today I test something new.  I suspected that the issue may be network related, so today before work I started the machine and disconect it from the network. When I came back home, the server was working fine. The I plug in again to the network the issue happend. But I cannot identify what is doing this, but its for sure something related to networking