Cannot upgrade from 6.9.2 to 6.10.2

Go to solution Solved by Mglomniac,

Hi All -

I cannot seem to upgrade from 6.9.2 to 6.10.2.  I can do a clean install and that works, however when I try and upgrade from the unraid dashboard, it will not work.  I lose internet connectivity to the server when I try and upgrade.  I've also tried a fresh usb install and then copied over my config files and that does not seem to work either.  Any suggestions? 

I can do a clean install on the sever and have no issues and get it up and running just fine. It's only when I try and update through unraid that it will not work. I doubt it's hardware related - my guess is that there's some setting somewhere that's causing an issue.  I don't want to perform a clean install...

2 hours ago, Mglomniac said:

I've tried doing a manual update - but it will not work. I reflash my usb, copy over my config folder and from there, there is a conflict where it won't be accessable either from the gui or on the network. 

The instructions I linked to did not even mention the config folder and involved plugging the USB stick into a PC/Mac to do the update.   Is that how you did it as your description implies something else.

Yes, I tired it the way the manual upgrade suggested, and it still will not be seen on my network.  The ONLY way I've gotten it to show up is with a clean install. I'm really hoping there's a workaround here as I don't want to spend the hours necessary to get everything set up again