OOM during data drive rebuilt

Hi,

So one of my data drives failed, replaced it and started the rebuild process, but woke up this morning to discover my server has crashed during the night (assuming the rebuild did not finish).

Now what? I guess force rebooting the server will start a parity check (due to unclean shutdown), but what about my data? is it lost?

Thanks

11 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Just boot the server and check the drive status, green ball means the rebuild finish before the crash, orange triangle means it didn't, it will rebuild from the beginning at next array start.

My concern is that it did not finish the rebuild process, yet it will try to do a parity check using the (incomplete) replacement drive, leading to data loss.

Are you sure just booting the server won't lead to data loss?

Thanks

25 minutes ago, gshlomi said:

yet it will try to do a parity check using the (incomplete) replacement drive,

Like mentioned either the rebuild finished and the disk is green, or did didn't and it's orange (invalid), Unraid only changes the status to green after the rebuild finished successfully.

3 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Like mentioned either the rebuild finished and the disk is green, or did didn't and it's orange (invalid), Unraid only changes the status to green after the rebuild finished successfully.

Thanks, that's reassuring.

Powering back on now...