[6.9.2] Docker Console / Unraid Main Page

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

Issue:

Launching the console for a docker container (Plex Meta Manager) to run a script manually, and often I get the following happen "Connection Closed" while it's running, or sometimes even when the console is just sitting there. The main page of Unraid then resets and says "This webpage was reloaded because a problem occurred."

I generally then have to close the console of the docker I was trying to interact with and the main page of Unraid and launch it again.

Is this due to the fact that I'm running the script directly in an open console instead of running it in the background? If so, how do we run the script in the background, user scripts? But then I can't see if the script encounters problems while running...

Anyway, just looking for advice or a solution if something is wrong with my Unraid setup. Diagnostics downloaded just after the issue occurred is also attached.

SCR-20220612-fjh.png

helios-diagnostics-20220612-1114.zip

Edited by unRAIDuser7
Added Unraid version
  • unRAIDuser7 changed the title to [6.9.2] Docker Console / Unraid Main Page
  • 2 weeks later...

Will try those suggestions. Yes, it is Safari. 

Off topic, but in reference to Safari I do notice that if I install an app from the app tap within unraid with Safari, I never see the line updates of what it's doing, only when it's finished and I can click done. No idea why it does this.

• 3 months later...