Why The Created Topic Has Been Deleted Everytime

Hello, I am astonish, why the crested topic has been deleted from this forum. I really dont understand. A few days ago I posted a thread, but the topic has been deleted and today again I want to query something and this also deleted. Can you explain me why the topic is deleted everytime. I really surprised. 😳

9 minutes ago, GordonMertz said:

he 2nd one is about reviewing a website. I did not included any link there, but I dont understand why these posts have been deleted.

This does not sound as if it is relevant to Unraid so it might have been considered spam?  Also what part of the forum did you try to use - there might be more latitude in the Lounge area.

1 hour ago, GordonMertz said:

Actually after installing the Unraid on my Windows 10 computer, I received this error message "The system cannot find the file specified." I do not understand what could be the issue.

That does not make sense unless you have left out some details. :(   When you install Unraid it takes over the machine 

1 hour ago, GordonMertz said:

After completing the installation process, I was working fine. After a while I started to receive this error message.

I am afraid it is still not clear to me at what point you receive this message :(   Do you mean that you had successfully logged into the Unraid GUI or something else?  Was the file that could not be found named?  Can you get your system's diagnostics zip file?

Here is your other thread

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/124813-interested-to-review/?do=findComment&comment=1137649

and it has one reply. If you click on your username it should take you to your profile page with your post history.

5 hours ago, GordonMertz said:

after installing the Unraid on my Windows 10 computer

Unraid is an Operating System. You can't install it on Windows 10, but you can install it on a computer that had formerly been running Windows 10 if that's what you mean.