Unraid Webui not working after a few days of uptime

Go to solution Solved by ssjucrono,

Hello,

I have been troubleshooting this issue for a few weeks. Unraid webui stops working after about 3 days uptime. This started about 2 weeks ago and reboot help the issues but again after 2-3 days webui becomes unresponsive. I thought first thought that /var/logs was becoming full but the webui was unresponsive prior to the logs becoming full. I have attached a few different logs prior to reboots.

Let me know how else I can gather information 

raid-diagnostics-20220609-0954.zip raid-diagnostics-20220530-0910.zip raid-diagnostics-20220530-0905.zip raid-diagnostics-20220613-1913.zip raid-diagnostics-20220613-1909.zip

after rebooting it worked for a 2 days then my docker containers stopped working. My VMs were still functioning okay. Very strange behavior. The only new plugin I installed recently is the file manager by dynamix. I just powered down the whole server to give it a rest as I was getting frustrated. 

If anyone has nay insight that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 

I was trying to use a different flash drive. But for some reason none of the ones I made using the creator have been bootable not sure why. 

And yeah it may be the u3 as it's a SanDisk. I will try reset my bios and using the same flash drive.

Can I make a flash backup now of this USB? I'm currently in safe mode with GUI

Thank you all for your time 

okay! that worked I switched USB drives and unraid is starting properly. However I am having issues starting my VM. even if I a remove the usb from the VM still will not start see log attached. 

now I will wait to see if I get longer than 4 days of uptime before the GUI stop working. 

Thank you again for all your help! This community is GREAT!

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

So I was able to switch USB drives and I had decent uptime. Then my 48 core xeon server spiked to 100% on all cores randomly. I was bale to get a diagnostics off before I rebooted it : raid-diagnostics-20220706-1628.zip

Now The webpage is not loading again. But all of my docker containers and VMs work fine and I can SSH. Here is a diagnostics now with the webui not loading: raid-diagnostics-20220708-0836.zip

Thank you for all your help thus far it has been immensely helpful