[SOLVED] USB Failing after replacing it a couple of months ago

As per the title I just replaced my old dying USB with another old temporary one, but now the temp one is dying

I cant use anything on my server for the time being and its stuck on a parity check that i cant stop as its also starting services at the same time & ... yeah i need to replace the USB ASAP.

Already got new usb drives but cant change the USB due to the 1 year change limitation.

please advice.

Edited by PSYCHOPATHiO
tilte
  • PSYCHOPATHiO changed the title to USB Failing after replacing it a couple of months ago

im kinda doing kung fu, things kind of work temporarly but here is how the GUI looks like.

very strange, dockers & VMs work but shres are no existant or inaccicable.

EDIT: I'n going to wipe the USB & reinstall from scratch as it might be a currput USB only (already hace a backup copy. 

EDIT: yup after a full wipe and reinstall of UNRAID on the same flash still got errors

firefox_JXqssxxbLh.png.6a6f7c7ebfdaae33c4e515697ac678ee.png

yes I installed the licence key as its not my first USB change, also server is on and running but cant access shares or use vms or dockers, its just online.

Edited by PSYCHOPATHiO
  • PSYCHOPATHiO changed the title to [SOLVED] USB Failing after replacing it a couple of months ago