[Support] binhex - Crafty-4

Overview: Support for Docker image arch-crafty-4 in the binhex repo.

Application: Crafty Controller v4 - https://craftycontrol.com/

Docker Hubhttps://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-crafty-4/

GitHubhttps://github.com/binhex/arch-crafty-4

Documentationhttps://github.com/binhex/documentation

If you appreciate my work, then please consider buying me a beer 😁

btn_donate_SM.gif

For other Docker support threads and requests, news and Docker template support for the binhex repository please use the "General" thread here

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, mattekure said:

FYI, default username/pw are detailed in the getting started doc. 

they are also shown in the README.md in GitHub and also in the template when you first configure the container :-).

1 hour ago, mattekure said:

We highly recommend changing this immediately after logging in.

absolutely! doubly so if you are exposing the web ui to the internet.

4 minutes ago, emkab said:

weirdly, any crafty image i download for unraid, 3 or 4, binhex or not, seems to give me a privacy error when i try to open the webui.. is there any known solution to this?

btw it gives me this error: NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID

16 minutes ago, emkab said:

weirdly, any crafty image i download for unraid, 3 or 4, binhex or not, seems to give me a privacy error when i try to open the webui.. is there any known solution to this?

hmm, it seems everywhere apart from chrome mobile i get either NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID or NET:ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Hi guys i'm having issue with the docker ive tried to stop it reboot nothing works

2022-06-21 11:50:33,058 DEBG fd 11 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 23442495733232 for <Subprocess at 23442495732560 with name start-script in state RUNNING> (stdout)>
2022-06-21 11:50:33,058 DEBG fd 15 closed, stopped monitoring <POutputDispatcher at 23442495733280 for <Subprocess at 23442495732560 with name start-script in state RUNNING> (stderr)>
2022-06-21 11:50:33,058 INFO exited: start-script (exit status 1; not expected)
2022-06-21 11:50:33,058 DEBG received SIGCHLD indicating a child quit

Any idea webgui is not working

thx

I have an issue too.

When webui (probably) auto-logs off (after some time that is not set by the admin anywhere), if there is a tab pointing to dashboard, the system does not handle this properly and doesn't produce a page. It should just redirect to login page.

If someone doesn't know, they can think the server is actually down.

Is this something to bring up to Crafty 4 discord myself, or will you @binhex push it there?

22 hours ago, binhex said:

yes please.

Will actually need some help from someone...

I got that dreadful pizza floodbot trojan recently and it made me get kicked from crafty discord. Invites don't work, I am probably banned.

Since I have no way to reach crafty team, can SOMEONE page some mod in crafty discord to let me back in? (NLS #7917)

(obviously I cleared the spambot)

@binhex also was wanted to ask if is it normal that i have cpu % jumping from 0.5% to 6% but binhex-minecraftbedrockserver was only 0.5% ?

image.thumb.png.64fb58f173f193686715a4057efe73e6.png
No idea if it's normal for crafty 4, keep in mind crafty 4 is in beta state right now it could be a bug

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 1