Myservers issues

Go to solution Solved by ljm42,

Hi there - I've spent the last few months moving house and putting up shelves in the new one so, as unraid has continued to function as a media server and I've been able to update plugins and dockers fine, I've not paid much attention to the myservers api problems that have been going on for quite a while.

I understand that 6.10.3 is current but I'm on 6.9.2 and the status on the upgrade os page is "unknown" and there doesn't seem to be a way to upgrade or update it as things stand?

Also when I try to send this to support via the My Servers dropdown (trying to log out as it suggests) it 'Fails to fetch' constantly - I can't log out as this also 'fails to fetch' though when I login via the forums/unraid site to myservers it says I'm offline.

I've tried to restart the api via terminal and the report -v says:

<-----UNRAID-API-REPORT----->
SERVER_NAME: SINGTHESIS-NAS
ENVIRONMENT: production
UNRAID_VERSION: 6.9.2
UNRAID_API_VERSION: 2.47.1 (running)
NODE_VERSION: v14.15.3
API_KEY: invalid
MY_SERVERS: authenticated
MY_SERVERS_USERNAME: awediohead
RELAY: disconnected
MOTHERSHIP: disconnected
ONLINE_SERVERS: 
OFFLINE_SERVERS:
ALLOWED_ORIGINS: 
HAS_CRASH_LOGS: no
</----UNRAID-API-REPORT----->

Presumably the problem is that the api is invalid but no idea how to fix that myself

what to do next?

Cheers Julian

Hi ljm42 - thanks for the help - changing the DNS seems to have made some good changes. I watched an interesting video about Quad 9 DNS security a few months back and while I didn't change the unraid settings I did change them on my computers and then, sometime later, on my router. Anyway I think it's all sorted now - all up to date :)

Thanks again