Docker Service fails to start after upgrading from 6.10.2 to 6.10.3.

Probably a coincidence, but you want to recreate the image file https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/#comment-564309

Also, I'd hazard a guess that you've been having problem with the image filling up (this may have caused the problem), as your current set value for the size is 100G, but it used to be 200G (and is still mounting that size).

If you've haven't managed to figure out why the image is filling up, I'd switch from using an image to instead use a folder for docker.  More space efficient and you never need to worry about the sizing again

On 6/17/2022 at 1:17 PM, Squid said:

Probably a coincidence, but you want to recreate the image file https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/#comment-564309

Also, I'd hazard a guess that you've been having problem with the image filling up (this may have caused the problem), as your current set value for the size is 100G, but it used to be 200G (and is still mounting that size).

If you've haven't managed to figure out why the image is filling up, I'd switch from using an image to instead use a folder for docker.  More space efficient and you never need to worry about the sizing again

Thanks, recreating the image helped.

I have not figured it unfortunately, the only big change I've made is updating the OS. Is there any good guide for frp, image --> folder?

Thanks in advance!

On 6/17/2022 at 1:51 PM, JorgeB said:

Btrfs is detecting data corruption in all your pools, you should run memtest.

I run memtest and got zero errors this time...but I did this after I solved the issue above with @Squid's help and a restart.