HELP - UI crashes and unable to install tools

You should go to Settings and disable Docker and VM Manager until you get things stable again. Probably going to end up reinstalling your dockers from Previous Apps anyway. Do you have any VMs?

Not likely the cause of your UI problems, but several things about your docker setup is less than ideal, such as extremely large docker.img, and appdata, system shares with files on the array.

Why do you have 100G docker.img? That is much larger than necessary. Have you had problems filling it? Making it larger won't fix problems filling it, it will only make it take longer to fill.

I updated the OS manually because the update would fail through the UI - but I think those were the same issues.

I think I'll use this opportunity to recreate my dockers on xfs and hope that is it.

I noticed that docker is not using the right runtime for one of the errors. I think I fixed the br0.20 errors which happened from when I switched over to my SFP+ card.

I'll see if I can catch a video of it happening again.