Jellyseerr: Jam-Packed Juggernaut | Media Requests | Overseerr Fork

• 7 months later...

Installed Jellyfin

Installed JellySeerr 

I can't get passed the setup screen using Jellyfin login.

Always says "Something went wrong while trying to sign in." but no errors in log file to do with login.

There are errors before I goto setup about not being able to sync to jellyfin server but I have given jellyseerr the login yet so that is not surprising.

I am using the corect Jellyfin URL and Login as I can log into jellyfin with no problems and jellyfin works fine.

Not sure where to go from here.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone having trouble keeping jellyseerr up to date? I constantly version not available with the broken link icon next to it. See the attached image.

Jellyseer works fine and I'm able to force update it. I only realized this was an issue when I found that I was several revisions behind despite automatically updating my docker containers nightly.

JQbPnvJ[1].png

On 2/6/2023 at 7:27 AM, Celsian said:

Is anyone having trouble keeping jellyseerr up to date? I constantly version not available with the broken link icon next to it. See the attached image.

Jellyseer works fine and I'm able to force update it. I only realized this was an issue when I found that I was several revisions behind despite automatically updating my docker containers nightly.

JQbPnvJ[1].png

Same issue here

dg180, I found some information in another thread about this being an unRaid implementation issue. It's supposed to be fixed in the next version. In the mean time you can use the community application linked in this thread to fix things, it's called 'docker patch'

Apparently the community app is set to not install on unRaid after version 6.11.5, so you shouldn't need to remove it later, it will remove itself.

Edited by Celsian
  • 2 weeks later...