notify -l doesn't add a link

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here

I've added custom notifications to some scripts and they work brilliantly, but I'm trying to add a link to those notifications with -l "my/link/" and clicking them does absolutely nothing

Also, sort of related, does anyone know a link to use to go to a specific user scripts log page?

I feel like I need to put more information here but there really isn't any. I've tried it with -l as the only option, I've tried putting only "/Settings/Userscripts/", I've tried "http://IP/Settings/Userscripts/". Nothing links

Edited by RoryIsNotACabbage
32 minutes ago, Squid said:

Probably be best to post the actual command you're using

/usr/local/emhttp/webGui/scripts/notify - l "/Settings/Userscripts"

Plus the other variations I mentioned

I get the notification in the Web gui, it just doesn't take me anywhere when I click it

On 6/19/2022 at 12:14 PM, RoryIsNotACabbage said:

Also, sort of related, does anyone know a link to use to go to a specific user scripts log page?

Hey @Squid, is there an easy fix for this?

I started out with 

-l "javascript:showLog(\"$script\")" 

setting script to the relevant name earlier, which is perfect when you're on the userscripts page but obviously fails when somewhere else. And no variation of

/plugins/user.scripts/showLog.php&arg1='+script

I've tried has worked, with or without the ,'Log Information',800,1200 at the end and also as a regular link and as a javascript:openWindow

Further than this I'm a little stumped