notify -l doesn't add a link

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here

I've added custom notifications to some scripts and they work brilliantly, but I'm trying to add a link to those notifications with -l "my/link/" and clicking them does absolutely nothing

Also, sort of related, does anyone know a link to use to go to a specific user scripts log page?

I feel like I need to put more information here but there really isn't any. I've tried it with -l as the only option, I've tried putting only "/Settings/Userscripts/", I've tried "http://IP/Settings/Userscripts/". Nothing links

Edited by RoryIsNotACabbage
On 6/19/2022 at 12:14 PM, RoryIsNotACabbage said:

Also, sort of related, does anyone know a link to use to go to a specific user scripts log page?

Hey @Squid, is there an easy fix for this?

I started out with 

-l "javascript:showLog(\"$script\")" 

setting script to the relevant name earlier, which is perfect when you're on the userscripts page but obviously fails when somewhere else. And no variation of

/plugins/user.scripts/showLog.php&arg1='+script

I've tried has worked, with or without the ,'Log Information',800,1200 at the end and also as a regular link and as a javascript:openWindow

Further than this I'm a little stumped

• 1 year later...
On 6/28/2022 at 12:56 AM, Squid said:

It's a link designed to go to a page in the UI. 

Any way to get the link to open in a new page and/or tab?    I was wanting to set up a link that goes to a section of the online documentation and it would be better if this left the current GUI page unchanged.

2 hours ago, Squid said:

No.  It has to be an internal page. 

I found it can be an external link to the User Manual, but that it loads into the tab that is currently displaying the GUI.   That was why I asked about a way to force a new tab.    I now need to decide if the value of displaying the relevant manual page out-weighs the downside of the user now having to reload the Unraid GUI into another tab.

1 hour ago, itimpi said:

I found it can be an external link to the User Manual, but that it loads into the tab that is currently displaying the GUI.   That was why I asked about a way to force a new tab.    I now need to decide if the value of displaying the relevant manual page out-weighs the downside of the user now having to reload the Unraid GUI into another tab.

Have you tried embeding the contents of the User Manual page inside a div in the current page using javascript?

4 hours ago, BRiT said:

Have you tried embeding the contents of the User Manual page inside a div in the current page using javascript?

The link is via clicking on a notification - I do not see how embedding the link in the page can be leveraged from a notification?   I wonder if it can be embedded in the text part of a notification in some way - might need to try that next.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, itimpi said:

The link is via clicking on a notification - I do not see how embedding the link in the page can be leveraged from a notification?   I wonder if it can be embedded in the text part of a notification in some way - might need to try that next.

Ah yeah, I lost that context.