Container seems to use the wrong gateway

Go to solution Solved by pawael,

Hi,

I use unraid on my HPe Microserver Gen10+ with 4 NICS. I aggegated 3 NICs and added 3 VLAN (10.0/24, 20.0/24 and 30.0/24) on my UBNT Switch. On the unraid config I aggregated the 3 NICs too and added the same vlans. Everything seems to work fine. The containers are in their designated subnets. But after configuring my firewall I realized that some services are not working anymore. For example my Homematic discovery in Home assistant or my push notifications triggered by node red. Home Assistant, Node Red and Homematic are in the same vlan. While I was checking my firewall logs I saw a deny entry which makes no sense for me. Home Assistant and all other containers are using the 192.168.1.1 gateway instead of the subnet gateway. So the homematic discovery only woks when I allow the connection to the 192.168.1.1 gateway. Even they are in the same subnet. The same with my node red notifications. Instead of using the 192.168.30.1 as the subnet gateway the container is using 192.168.1.1 and is being blocked by my firewall rule. When I open the containers console and enter ip r the result seems correct (default via 192.168.30.1 dev eth0 
192.168.30.0/24 dev eth0 scope link  src 192.168.30.204)

I see more entries of other containers and all want to use the 192.168.1.1 gateway

I set the 192.168.30.1 gateway in the vlan setting in unraid. I cannot see any mistakes. Does somebody has any idea what is wrong?

thanks in advance