Can't get HDD to be recognized

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I have 6 HDD's in my server, 5/6 of them are recognized and haven't had any issues, but I have had one that refuses to be recognized. It doesn't even show up in the list of drives available to be mounted (including when I use the Unassigned Devices/Devices Plus plugin). When I do a diagnostic, I can see it see's the device itself, and but is having issues accessing it (from what I can gather) but not sure on next steps on getting it up and working. I assume doing a format on it might work, but not entirely sure on how to go about doing that in unraid, some help would be amazing. I have attached the diagnostic, and screenshot of what I see on the main screen.

In the logs it mentions "[sdf] Unit not ready" as well. And the sdf is tied to the HDD missing (I believe).

Main.png

tower-diagnostics-20220620-1129.zip

Edited by vaunmakuza
Additional context.
40 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Looks like a bad device:

device Test Unit Ready  [medium or hardware error (serious)]

I totally missed looking at the HDD drive log (never used the diagnostic tool before), didn't know it made one until I went searching for that log you have here. Damn. Makes it a quick resolution though. Thanks!