Adding a new drive to UNRAID

Adding a new drive to UNRAID
My UNRAID server for only 1 D1 disk + 1 DP1 parity disk
I want to add an additional D2 data disk.
Is it possible to connect the D2 disk with data already on it. Whether the data from D2 will be kept
I have no experience with UNRAID. I am afraid that I will lose the data, please give me a detailed instruction.

If you already have a parity drive, then the data on D2 will be lost.

Without a parity drive installed, data on D2 will be lost if it's not formatted as XFS / BTRFS / ReiserFS

Presumably this drive has data on it from Windows (formatted NTFS), so you'd need another drive to add as D2 and then transfer the data over to it either through the network or by mounting the disk with the Unassigned Devices plugin

I have 2 questions
A. Can I connect a blank D2 disk. Format it as XFS / BTRFS / ReiserFS then add it to array and run parity. Will the data from D1 be lost?
B. Can I attach D2 disk previously used in another UNRAID server (BTRFS) add to Array and run parity.
Will the D2 data be kept? How to modify SHARES?

4 minutes ago, VIDEOMED said:

A. Can I connect a blank D2 disk. Format it as XFS / BTRFS / ReiserFS then add it to array and run parity. Will the data from D1 be lost?

You can if the disk is formatted by UD, then you's need to do a new config (tools -> new config)  and re-sync parity, data in disks 1 and 2 would remain.

5 minutes ago, VIDEOMED said:

B. Can I attach D2 disk previously used in another UNRAID server (BTRFS) add to Array and run parity.
Will the D2 data be kept?

Again yes if you do a new config first the re-sync parity.

6 minutes ago, VIDEOMED said:

How to modify SHARES?

All existing top level folder would be shares, using the default settings.