read errors during parity sync, what now?

Hello everyone.

I attached the diagnostic file, but I will explain everything here too.
I have 3 data drives (6TB, 4TB, 2TB), 1 parity (6TB).

yesterday my 6TB drive had a single write error. I then shut down everything and reconnected every sata connection, as I have replaced a disk a few days earlier, so it's not impossible that I loosened some cable mistakenly.

Hoping that the disk is not fully toast, I started a parity sync. This ran fine until 30%, then the speed dropped to around 200KB/s for at least 5 Minutes, after that, the 2 TB drive reported read errors, after a few minutes it was about 3000 Errors (but it did not increase any further). During and after those errors, the speed continued with 200 KB/s.

But, (luckily?) it finished reading that drive (the general progress of the parity snyc reached more than 2 TB) and currently is continuing to parity sync.

What can I expect now? I'm hoping I will only have a few corrupted files, or will there be more severe damage?

Also, what should I do now? I'm currently ordering a replacement drive for the 2 TB disk.
The 6 TB drive seems to work fine during the parity sync and has not encountered any further error (to my knowledge). I'm guessing you will recommend me to also replace the 6 TB drive?

tower-diagnostics-20220625-0128.zip

Edited by lustigpeter
pressed enter by mistake
2 hours ago, JorgeB said:

You'll likely have some data corruption on disk3, unless the read errors coincided with empty space.

Disk1 looks OK, looks more like a power/connection problem.

Wait, so the 2TB disk with the read errors is fine, what should I do with it?

Also what about the 6TB data disk that had the write error?

Are you saying I don't have to replace any of those?

Edited by lustigpeter
42 minutes ago, lustigpeter said:

what should I do with it?

You can run ane extended SMART test, if it passes check/replace cables.

43 minutes ago, lustigpeter said:

Also what about the 6TB data disk that had the write error?

Diags are after that error, they start over after every reboot, so cannot comment.