Want to purchase PRO license upgrade help

Hello, I just purchased a Basic license and wanted to get the PRO upgrade, using the discount code.  However, I wont have my server activated as I still need to purchase (2) more parts.  Is there a way I can upgrade my basic to PRO using the discount code without a server GUI?  Cant seem to figure out how?

Thank you!

There is a very strong chance I will not have both parts by then, but have been waiting on an unraid discount for a bit and wanted to take advantage of sale.  Just trying to save money where I can, since I wanted the  PRO license anyways.

Edited by rushgunner
1 hour ago, rushgunner said:

There is a very strong chance I will not have both parts by then, but have been waiting on an unraid discount for a bit and wanted to take advantage of sale.  Just trying to save money where I can, since I wanted the  PRO license anyways.

As others have mentioned, you’ll need to upgrade from within the webgui. If you don’t have your parts ready by July, keep an eye out around Black Friday-Cyber Monday as well. 😉 

2 hours ago, rushgunner said:

Just wanted to let you know, I successfully installed the basic key and upgraded to PRO.  Thank you!  Now placed the USB away till I gather my last parts.  Look forward to join very soon!

Welcome and thanks for the purchase!

Good luck on your build.