Plex is in read only mode

16 minutes ago, Jeff in Indy said:

This CAME from a backup.

Was this backup also in appdata? Do you have an older appdata backup on the array?

If your plex database is corrupt and there isn't a good backup you may have to start over with it.

Since this all started by filling cache, I checked your diagnostics again.

What is the purpose of the cache-prefer share t--p ?

6 hours ago, JorgeB said:

It's not a pool problem. 

Was taking a second look since the first one was on the phone and it's not so easy to look at the log, and I did miss this line:

Jun 30 17:43:58 Kaokulk kernel: BTRFS error (device nvme0n1p1): incorrect extent count for 19382927360; counted 1535, expected 1532

Fs is not going read-only, so this might not be the problem, but it is a problem, first time I remember seeing this error, so not sure how serious it is, you should make sure backups are up to date and attempt to repair the filesystem, or backup and re-format the pool, there's also this which I saw before:

Jun 30 17:43:51 Kaokulk kernel: BTRFS info (device nvme0n1p1): bdev /dev/nvme0n1p1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 4, gen 0
Jun 30 17:43:51 Kaokulk kernel: BTRFS info (device nvme0n1p1): bdev /dev/nvme1n1p1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 2, gen 0

Some data corruption was found at some time earlier, it might be from a while ago, still this is usually a sign of bad RAM or other hardware issue, if you don't re-format the pool you should reset the stats ad keep monitoring.

So I’m using the steps on the website to back up the cache to the array. I changed the shares to Yes where appropriate and started the Mover. It took the cache from 600+GB to 483GB used. 

it hasn’t moved in the past couple of hours. The mover is still running, but nothing is happening. How can I see what’s happening, and why it’s stopped moving?