[Solved] My server crashes and goes out

Hello,

It's been 2 times that my server crashes and shuts down for no reason think I'm playing on a windows 11 VM. I don't understand where this can come from and I don't really understand the logs in the system logs section.

In case it matters, once it has crashed press the start button, is not enough. I have to turn off the power supply with the On Off button for the computer to start up again. 

I am sending you my diagnostic report. It was generated immediately after the crash once the computer was restarted. 

I sincerely hope that you can help me to find out where the failure comes from. 

unraid-diagnostics-20220628-2050.zip

• petchav changed the title to My server crashes and goes out
On 6/29/2022 at 12:03 PM, JorgeB said:

Unfortunately there's nothing relevant logged, does it only crash when running the VM?

Also make sure you check this:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/?do=findComment&comment=819173

In the link you gave me, it says that overclocks are not recommended, and indeed my GPU was overclocked via an app on Windows. I deleted the app, and it doesn't seem to crash any more. 

I'll wait a bit to be sure, but if it solves the problem, I'll land the topic as resolved. 

Thanks for your help 

• Like 1
  • petchav changed the title to [Solved] My server crashes and goes out