Mover Failed Files Notification

Whilst I may have plenty of free space, it's very common for mover to fail on some files due to full destination disk.  I regularly check logs and cache, but if I forget then files can go unprotected for a while.

For users less familiar or hands-on with Unraid, this could leave files unprotected for a long time, and cache drives filling up.

A convenient feature would be Unraid optionally notifying me of any failures it encounters.  Bonus points for detailed errors, but I'd be happy with just knowing.  Then I can either free up space on a drive, or move a folder to an emptier one.

19 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Have you set the Minimum Free Space setting for the shares in question.   This can help with telling Unraid when it should instead use a different disk for a file.

Thanks - I'll check that out, but these are mainly split level situations (e.g. extra files in a TV series where I've set it so each show should not split, or upgrading an existing movie from DVD to Blu-Ray).