Busted USB drive

Hello- This past weekend I had the unfortunate privilege of moving to a new house. In the middle of this one of the movers cracked my USB drive as it was sticking out of my unraid box. The drive is literally in 2 pieces right now. I can't recover any of the data from it and my computer doesn't even recognize it as anything when I tried to put it back together. My concern isn't so much around how to get a new USB drive and key file, but rather- what will happen to my data once I have a new USB drive put into my computer? I don't have a backup of the config file either (doh!).

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks!!!

Hello- This past weekend I had the unfortunate privilege of moving to a new house. In the middle of this one of the movers cracked my USB drive as it was sticking out of my unraid box. The drive is literally in 2 pieces right now. I can't recover any of the data from it and my computer doesn't even recognize it as anything when I tried to put it back together. My concern isn't so much around how to get a new USB drive and key file, but rather- what will happen to my data once I have a new USB drive put into my computer? I don't have a backup of the config file either (doh!).

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks!!!

You will be able to assign all the drives as data drives and the one that shows up as unformatted is going to be your parity drive.  You can then assign that one drive as parity and be on your way.