[SOLD] BIOSTAR A760G M2+ SOCKET AM2+/AM3 MOTHERBOARD

This is the precise motherboard mentioned in Raj's recommended builds.

Long story short.  I purchased two of these, one for me the other for a good friend whom I was doing a surprise build for.  I decided to go bigger with the Jetway board (only after realizing the board I got while the Jetway was out of stock had an incompatible NIC).  One got built into an unRAID for the intended friend, this one I'm selling is still sitting in it's unadulterated box.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BIOSTAR-A760G-M2-SOCKET-AM2-AM3-MOTHERBOARD-AMD-CHIPS-/370478094229?pt=Motherboards&hash=item5642371795#ht_2469wt_943

(as is the link provided in Raj's post) was $55.99 + $4.95 economy shipping.  I'd like to get my money back, so $60.94 shipped.  He's out of stock, I have this one to ship once verified funds are received (ship the same day if monies received by noon EDT, otherwise the next USPS business day).  Will be shipped via USPS Priority Flat Rate box.  If you feel more packing material is needed/desired, that'll change the price only slightly (non flat rate, whatever the cost is to ship it in a bigger box with more packaging material).  This is for contiguous United States addresses only.  If you are in HI or AK, then, you should know all about the shipping charge increase. :/

Summary:

NOS (New Old Stock) - BIOSTAR A760G M2+ Motherboard for $60.94 shipped via USPS Priority Flat Rate.  More if you want more packaging material and/or want it shipped to HI or AK.