Server keeps rebooting during parity check..

https://old.reddit.com/r/unRAID/comments/vls6k2/woke_up_to_see_my_server_had_a_huge_amount_of/?ref=share&ref_source=link

The image below shows what my server was like a few days ago. I follow all the steps given to me in my reddit post (link above) but it seems I cannot complete a parity check without the server freezing for a second and then rebooting. These were the steps I took prior to this issue:

1 - Reboot, make sure all drives are recognized.

2 - Run SMART self-test on all disabled drives.

3 - If SMART is okay, Tools - New Config - Preserve all assignments (so you don’t need to remember which drive is which). This puts all the drives back in the same place with any data and shares intact. The array will work exactly like it did before with all your data where it used to be. Very important: New Config makes parity irrelevant and you will not be able to rebuild a drive if it is actually bad. The array will be unprotected from drive failures until step 4 completes.

4 - Start the array, optionally in maintenance mode. Rebuild parity. Now the array is all green again.

sbcw0sge25891.webp

chaxous-diagnostics-20220701-2143.zip