REQ: Can someone make an app for Real-Debrid Torrent Client

Go to solution Solved by trurl,

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could make an Unraid app for Real-Debrid Torrent Client? (This is a web interface to manage your torrents on Real-Debrid or AllDebrid.) https://github.com/rogerfar/rdt-client

I am currently using the docker file from the web site and it works but I feel like the setup would be easier if there was an app. I think I have everything right but I can't seem to get it to download to the right place and so my Radarr and Sonarr are not seeing where the files downloaded to and are not then importing them, I always have to do it manual.

It works really well and it is the only thing that currently grabs and automatically downloads stuff from Real Debrid.

Thanks for any help on this. I including the docker compose file.

version: '3.3'
services:
    rdtclient:
        container_name: rdtclient
        volumes:
            - 'D:/Downloads/:/data/downloads'
            - 'D:/Docker/rdt-client/:/data/db'
        image: rogerfar/rdtclient
        restart: always
        logging:
            driver: json-file
            options:
                max-size: 10m
        ports:
            - '6500:6500'

• Solution

I moved your post to a better subforum. The one you posted in was about plugins, not dockers. Have you read any of the Docker FAQ pinned near the top of this subforum?

28 minutes ago, chest069 said:

I can't seem to get it to download to the right place and so my Radarr and Sonarr are not seeing where the files downloaded to and are not then importing them

• 4 months later...
On 7/3/2022 at 10:20 PM, chest069 said:

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could make an Unraid app for Real-Debrid Torrent Client? (This is a web interface to manage your torrents on Real-Debrid or AllDebrid.) https://github.com/rogerfar/rdt-client

I am currently using the docker file from the web site and it works but I feel like the setup would be easier if there was an app. I think I have everything right but I can't seem to get it to download to the right place and so my Radarr and Sonarr are not seeing where the files downloaded to and are not then importing them, I always have to do it manual.

It works really well and it is the only thing that currently grabs and automatically downloads stuff from Real Debrid.

Thanks for any help on this. I including the docker compose file.

version: '3.3'
services:
    rdtclient:
        container_name: rdtclient
        volumes:
            - 'D:/Downloads/:/data/downloads'
            - 'D:/Docker/rdt-client/:/data/db'
        image: rogerfar/rdtclient
        restart: always
        logging:
            driver: json-file
            options:
                max-size: 10m
        ports:
            - '6500:6500'

How did you get yours to work? I am new to unraid.