Problem to boot with UEFI Stick FAILED TO ALLOCATE MEMORY FOR KERNEL

Hello, I'm having problems installing unraid i have this following error: FAILED TO ALLOCATE MEMORY FOR KERNEL COMMAND LINE, BAILING OUT BOOTING KERNEL FAILE.

MY HARDWARE SPECS:

I9 12900K

ASUS Z690-I 

XPG Lancer, RGB, 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MHz

XPG PRO NVME MP600

Same issue --

unRaid 6.10.3

Intel i9-12900k

MSI MEG z690 ACE

Could be something related to syslinux not able to work with the IGD device, which I'm sure you're probably trying to use (like me).

Saw another thread regarding this issue where the had the option to set the IGD GPU memory to "Auto" which resolved the issue.

I can't switch to CSM (not only because this doesn't seem to help) but because I want the IGD for the unRaid GUI/console and the PEG discrete card for passthrough to a gaming VM.  Ideally, I'll be able to use the host IGD with Plex in Docker for QuickSync encoding support, but that might still be incoming.

Someone mentioned this may be a result of the fact that the USB creator tool is using an older version of syslinux.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, rootd00d said:

Same issue --

unRaid 6.10.3

Intel i9-12900k

MSI MEG z690 ACE

‎Pode ser algo relacionado ao syslinux não capaz de trabalhar com o dispositivo IGD, que eu tenho certeza que você provavelmente está tentando usar (como eu). ‎

‎ Vi outro tópico sobre este problema onde o tinha a opção de definir a memória GPU IGD para "Auto" que resolveu o problema. ‎

‎ Não posso mudar para CSM (não só porque isso não parece ajudar), mas porque quero o IGD para o GUI/console não-RS E a placa discreta PEG para passar para um VM de jogo. Idealmente, eu vou ser capaz de usar o host IGD com Plex no Docker para suporte de codificação QuickSync, mas que ainda pode estar chegando. ‎

‎ Alguém mencionou que isso pode ser resultado do fato de que a ferramenta criadora USB está usando uma versão mais antiga do syslinux.‎

strange, is it some incompatibility with our cpu?

Edited by lokize