Krusader nor Windows can access certain folders in my TV Shows share

Go to solution Solved by Luumi,

Hi, so I've had an ordeal trying to transfer the last of my data onto my new Unraid server. First time, with only 1 parity 4TB disk and 1 storage it all went fine transferring 4 TBs of data from an unassigned HDD, but now during the second time I've been faced with some hiccups. I used Krusader for the first transfer but learned that rsync is safer so I went with that one on the second run. My share structure is like this: /mnt/user/TV Shows, but I accidentally transferred the shows in a map called "Anime TV" somewhere along in the process which is a duplicate with some of the actual shows in it. E.g the show "Aria" in the screenshot is empty and the video files are actually located within this "Anime TV" folder.

817109935_Screenshot2022-07-05182650.png.6870d3ced9689fc20e7bd674015a352f.png

Certain objects in this folder won't transfer at all. In windows I get 2 error prompts: "files are open in another program" and this:

659323254_Screenshot2022-07-05182341.png.9fc091777845223aa8f2174647b275da.png

Krusader just says:

1417978138_Screenshot2022-07-05182933.png.808a583d83a579a016cefc03a61e3230.png

What should I do to resolve this? Thanks in advance!

10 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Did rsync finish the transfer? Incomplete transfer folders might have the wrong permissions, if it did finish also check folder permissions and compare with a working one

It did indeed finish. The perms issue seems to have disappeared after rebooting my system, it's only "app is running" error prompt that is left.

The Docker Safe New Permissions option is only available if you have installed the Fix Common Problems plugin.

The screenshot you post is for the New Permissions tool that comes as standard with Unraid.    Despite the preamble you can run it any time you think you have a permissions issue.    Just select what you want it to be applied to and click Start.

• Solution
14 minutes ago, itimpi said:

The Docker Safe New Permissions option is only available if you have installed the Fix Common Problems plugin.

The screenshot you post is for the New Permissions tool that comes as standard with Unraid.    Despite the preamble you can run it any time you think you have a permissions issue.    Just select what you want it to be applied to and click Start.

I ran the new permissions tool and that worked. But now that I want to put some shows in a specific folder I get access denied. I'll try that plugin.