Unraid Crashed?

Good Morning All,

I went to update my nextcloud this morning, but before I run their updater I always like to make sure the docker container is up to date.  When I went to login to Unraid, the normal login screen was gone.  It was just plain text with some lines of encountered errors.  I tried refreshing the url, nothing.  The links were click-able, so I went to the terminal, did "sudo shutdown -r now".  Unraid rebooted, and now seems to be back to normal.  The only thing I notice is that it is now doing another parity drive check.  It just did one the other day.  I have it scheduled to run monthly on the first of the month.  It takes about 12hrs.

Anyway, I will add the text that I copied off the screen before I rebooted.  Im going to make an attempt to look for log files to see if there is any indication in them. Although I have no idea what Im looking for or where to look for it. LOL.  If anyone has any suggestions on what actions I should take, if any, I would be grateful.

I have been using unraid for a few years now, and love it.  Basically, set it and forget it after all of the initial setting up.  Thank you all.

Unraid_Errors.doc

49 minutes ago, Squid said:

Errors imply an issue with the flash drive.  Replace if it continues

It is the original install flash drive.  May 2019  Might be a good idea to replace it.  Regardless if it is the problem.

Thanks!