BOOT PROBLEM AFTER A POWER OUTAGE MAYBE?

Hi, 

I had a power cut, I don't know if it's related but when I turn on my server, it doesn't want to boot on the usb key that was on it. It was working fine until then; it's an I3 with an H510-A Pro. I said to myself that maybe it was the key that was not working properly anymore so I went to get a new one. I downloaded unraid again to see. Nothing happens, I'm stuck on the bios of the PC without being able to boot on the key, in fact I don't even know if the problem comes from the key or from the motherboard. I have very important data on this server in the hard disks, I absolutely do not want to lose them. 
I need help to find a solution!

Your data is safe, so long as nothing physical happened to the drives.

Have you rechecked the boot order in the BIOS yet?  Can you manually do the Boot Override (using F12) and then select the flash drive and get the system to boot?  Does it at least show the Unraid Boot Menu?

The order of starting is good the key and in first on the boot loader, and I tested then on these motherboards the key it is F11 of the blow by doing that I see very well the key in proposal, I made enter several times but that does not boot at all on it

7 hours ago, Flug said:

Hi, 

I had a power cut, I don't know if it's related but when I turn on my server, it doesn't want to boot on the usb key that was on it. It was working fine until then; it's an I3 with an H510-A Pro. I said to myself that maybe it was the key that was not working properly anymore so I went to get a new one. I downloaded unraid again to see. Nothing happens, I'm stuck on the bios of the PC without being able to boot on the key, in fact I don't even know if the problem comes from the key or from the motherboard. I have very important data on this server in the hard disks, I absolutely do not want to lose them. 
I need help to find a solution!

Do a BIOS reset granted you can boot into the bios menu. Reset via the battery procedure, worse case scenario 

Try booting from another USB running something else but not Unraid, maybe linux or windows boot disk

This will help eliminate the possible cause, boot disk . bios settings or motherboard. 

Looks like you don't have a UPS, first mistake.

A power outage could bring brownouts or surges and your mobo may be fried for that matter.  I bet you money is fried  🙂 

okay so after some more research i saw that it was necessary to remove the "-" on the EFI folder so i removed that on the USB stick (a new one) the bone is booted. i have several cases normally mount the cluster. do we agree that no data will be deleted? because these were on the cache disk