Switch Servers Lost Networking

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello, Today I moved all of my drives to a different server and when I boot up the new server it will not get an ipv4 or ipv6 address(don't really want v6).

I made a backup of my flash before the move and the first thing I tried was to delete the network.cfg and network-rules.cfg files, since that has saved the day before, however, these files are not on the drive, or the backup.

I cannot seem to boot into the gui, but can get into the safe mode gui, but I still don't know what is stopping the networking.

I would really like to save my array config as I have 24TB of data on the array. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

casnas-diagnostics-20220707-2105.zip

Just an update, plugged in a dual port pcie network adapter (intel something or other) and thats working. Not sure why the 4 port on board ports wont work with this unraid instance, but I had a trial usb stick going on the server before to verify I wanted to use this server for unraid, and the 4 ports worked then.

either way, I can use my unraid server again, but id like to know why the onboard nics wont grab an ipaddress.