myMain is not showing images on my Mac

Hi -

I am using unRAID 4.7 Plus, and a Mac Mini running on OS X Snow Leopard.

Finally, after a year of using unRAID , I installed unMenu today. Everything went smooth, but since I am using a Mac I had to add: MyHost and unRAIDHost variables in the unmenu.conf file. Now all the links work properly.

The only thing that is not working is the MyMenu section, the images are not showing up properly. I saw there was a partial solution to this problem, but I was wondering if someone has figured out how to get these images showing up properly?

Thanks,

Sagun

Hi -

I am using unRAID 4.7 Plus, and a Mac Mini running on OS X Snow Leopard.

Finally, after a year of using unRAID , I installed unMenu today. Everything went smooth, but since I am using a Mac I had to add: MyHost and unRAIDHost variables in the unmenu.conf file. Now all the links work properly.

The only thing that is not working is the MyMenu section, the images are not showing up properly. I saw there was a partial solution to this problem, but I was wondering if someone has figured out how to get these images showing up properly?

Thanks,

Sagun

Install and enable the image server from in the package-manager and myMain, or, add a "hosts"' entry on your MAC for the unRAID server.