Issue with default network

Hi,

Some one please help me. Actually I'm not at all happy with unraid os (I bought pro by the reviews in google). 

I have one lan port on my motherboard and installed a network card (10 gbps sfp+).

onboard lan port (eth0) connected to internet and my sfp+ to lan (to transfer the data from old truenas server).

But the unraid os is using default gateway thru sfp+ port to connect to internet. I searched how to set the default port to use for internet. But no luck favoured. Can some one please help me. 

image.thumb.png.4fa00fce8cd565797985987341fd2142.png 

image.png

1) As said you need blank the gateway instead setting it to 0.0.0.0

2) My test as below, it is "from" 8.8.8.8 not like yours, I also make test by disconnect the cable and it won't route out to other port. The seq no. have interrupt. ( You also have interrupt that means some packet lost )

image.png.c1f4e5ee618ae126341d0aef0f8f7e5c.png

Edited by Vr2Io
19 minutes ago, NetPlex said:

But still I cannot access the app

This usually mean access Internet fail, does Unraid plugin page success check have update or not.

Seems some bug that Unraid will lost access Internet after network change, but it will resume when apply network setting again. i.e. clear some digit at IP then resum then apply.

Edited by Vr2Io