[Unraid 6.10.3] "Soft" Lockup after random period of time

Been running unraid mostly smoothly for about two years now. Have completely rebuilt the hardware since I started, but it was running smoothly on the new system until recently so I don't think that's related. Was on V6.9, still occurs on 6.10.

Recently I've been battling the server occasionally dropping off the network. I didn't have it setup for local console access so the only option when that occurred was a hard reboot. It's happened maybe fifteen times in the last few weeks, although I left it off for a long period because I was sick of having to occasionally kick it over. Which would fix it for some amount of time, seemingly random. I've now changed my setup around slightly so I can get at the console in the hope of a clean reboot the next time the error occurred.

It just locked, and it turns out it's not just the network that drops in this state! The monitor was receiving signal (powered up) but with no output, and the keyboard would not power up (no numlock light). So it looks like IO is lost entirely in this state, the server is not doing much other than spinning the fans. 

I have enabled the syslog server but I cannot see anything of note. When it locks, the log just stops. Don't really want to mirror to flash as with how long it can take to lock, it could cause a lot of writes. I can power back up and post diagnostics if that's considered helpful, but I can't think of a way to get the diagnostics file post lock.

No idea where to even begin with this one, any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...