is there a glich in unraid? if i goto 192.168.0.x works ok but Name of Server i get login and cant login

ok i was wondering its only seemed to be happening recently  and on all of my unraids

if i access  192.168.0.x    if it needs a login it works fine..    or just auto logins in

but if i go by name of the server name   i constantly  get asked   Login and password...    even though  a server has no password its asking me a password..  if i ssh  and change password    "passwd"   i still cant log into gui  but i also notice the password for root reverts back  to the password that was set in the gui..  so the "passwd"  is only temporary  if i do a "reboot"  from the command line  unraid reboots.. i still cant log into the gui    i can ssh.. but only ssh with the old password  it doesnt retain the new password..

i finding this  on all 5 unraids i have  on different network ips too..   i cant use   "tower"  etc  without a login and password.. even when a server has no password..  i seeing it in the latest update of unraid.. i didnt see this issue a couple upgrades back    

is there something i need to fix?  i even tried rebooting  pfsense all my switchs computers etc  still doesnt matter

could there be something on my usb  a file  on all my usbs  thats causing this issue too?

i even tried deleting webroswer cache  and different browsers   and all the same i still get the login if i go by "tower"   and passwords will not save if i change it and do a reboot

even if i make it blank   using passwd..   gui asks for a password  and enter isnt good enough.. and i only have 1 user on some of the servers "root"

Edited by comet424

ill try to change password in the gui  when i type IP address like 192.168.0.3  as it wont allow me to log in "tower" say...  ill try to make a new simple password... as i have it set not to auto save login  i dunno..  

just weird  how it knows 192.168.0.3  is ok  but "tower"  is not ok  and unraid wouldnt let me in

but ill try changing password and reboot to see if it retains password..

why isnt the password retained when you ssh in?