From QNAP 872XT to PC - Doable?

Hi All,

I am very new to unRAID but loving the trial so far and will most likely purchase at the end. One question I would like to ask is, currently I am using a QNAP 872XT 8 bay NAS with i5 processor and 16GB RAM, sadly two of the drive bays are totally dead so I am wondering what to do. One thing I have thought of is to purchase a Fractal Design 7 XL case and move my main PC build into it which is a AMD Ryzen 3900x 12 core / 24 thread processor, 16GB ram, NVME drives etc. I would then turn the ryzen into my unraid server, increase the memory to 64GB and virtualise my pc along with other things I run like plex, unifi etc. I do have a Geforce GTX 2070 Super which I presume I can pass through for my main PC (which is enough for me) and I also have a GTX 1050Ti which I could pass through for plex transcoding - only problem I don't have onboard graphics if I needed to access unraid. How would you guys go about this, would you just access it from the virtual pc - what if there are network problems?

I just wanna make sure everything is doable before starting....

Thanks in advance.