Unraid and VM windows for gaming on TV

Hi,

I am new to the unraid idea, but I want to build a home unraid application. I have a few questions regarding the usage of this future unraid server.

1. I am planning to use this server mainly for storage, maybe next loud application and Plex. I know all those features are available.  As the new computer will be next to my tv I was wondering if it is going to be possible if I invest more into the hardware to use this machine occasionally for gaming in the living room and general windows stuff. I was wondering which of the following options is better.

1 option: to install windows as a virtual machine which will be directly connected from the machine via HDMI cable to the tv. Will this allow me to use this windows VM efficiently.

2 option can I install windows on another SSD on the same computer and run it on the Tv via HDMI cable. Can both operating systems be running in the same time without turning off the unraid OS.

Thank you for your answer.