Recent constant disconnects and web gui extremely slow. Diagnostics zip attached.

I've been happily running Unraid on a couple of servers for about 2 years or so.  Love it.  Recently I "swapped" my two servers (one "private" and the other more "media server".  Both have I350-T4 quad NICs with a VLAN on each interface, so in practice, what this basically meant was disabling/deleting the IOT interface on the media server, moving sensitive data and containers from one to the other, adding an IOT interface on the "new" media server, and firing things up.

It all seems to work, but after doing all of this I am having lots of GUI page timeouts and slowness requiring refreshes to see updates and changes, SSH terminal windows and SFTP windows time out in seconds, and the entire SSH session seems to reconnect every 40 seconds or so.  It's happening on both servers, and it did not happen before the move 10 days ago.

I've tried deleting and rebuilding network.cfg, changing VLAN interfaces between auto and static, changing default gateways and metrics, and I'm just stumped.  Unfortunately, I did also update my Unifi switch firmware around the same time period so I can't absolutely rule that out, but changing back to the previous version didn't seem to help. 

And I can say that my online gaming, Netflix streaming, Channels DVR container streams, etc. seem to play without any major issues so if there are hiccups being encountered there they are brief enough the buffers are handling it.  Most games are FPS with low ping times showing so all of this leads me to believe the culprit is something with Unraid.  I was hoping someone might see something screwed up - maybe it was all along and wasn't biting me before, or it could be new.  

I appreciate any help.

unraid2-diagnostics-20220727-1036.zip

Edited by BurntOC