Cannot reach my domain name after changing ISP to PPPoE

Go to solution Solved by HerrGeneral,

Hello unraid community,

Recently, I've changed my Internet Service Provider.
My last modem/router was in bridge mode with a personal router behind.
That was working well. All the port forwarding was in my personal router.
My new ISP allow me to use my personal router with PPPoE (MTU 1492) WAN connection. So now my router have a public IP and I didn't made any change in the firewall or the port forwarding router config.
All the PCs/Smartphones/VM have internet and work well. Unraid is reachable from internet with the myserver plugin, plex work well too. I can update doker/apps/etc... from unraid.
But I can't reach my domain name from duckdns (example.duckdns.org). If I Ping it from WAN, it's not reachable. But a traceroute from WAN reach my correct public IP. I can reach my domain name from a Windows VM in my unraid server. I can reach my domain name from any device in my LAN but not from the WAN. But I can PING or traceroute my domain name from WAN, it's my correct public IP address.
So if I'm right: My proxy manager Nginx work, Duckdns work and have my correct IP address. Where's the problem? 

Do you have any suggestion?

Thx for reading me.

mydeedee-diagnostics-20220731-0143.zip

Edited by HerrGeneral
More analyse

I don't think so. Hairpin is similar to Loopback if I'm right. And it permit to access services via the public IP address or domain name from inside the local network.
Another PC on my LAN can't reach Nextcloud (for exemple) with his domain name but it works with his IP address. I can reach my domain name service from the inside of my lan with the VM too.
My problem is the impossibility to reach my service via domain name from the oustide of my LAN.
I think the Hairpin/Loopback problem is part of the symptom, not the solution.

Is that right?