Parity Check starts out OK then goes to very slow. Has happened for several months now.. somewhat consistently.

It would appear that CPU is spiking when it slows down (at least a few of the times it was behaving that way.. But not always).   I paused and restarted parity checks with different dockers closed, VM's etc.  It still was slow.  I shut off all dockers and VM and started parity check over and it started out faster like it normally does.. 

One other potential factor is i have my Search Everything set to scan many of the directories at 3 am and those directory scans can be quite long.. Perhaps they are slowing the parity check down?   I have turned off the search everything daily scan of directories, and am hoping that helps. 

Could this be related to one drive which has a problem?  If so how do i figure out which one it is.  Diskspeed docker hasn't really worked well for me, so looking for another way of checking.

Other factors.. My enclosure isn't all that fast, but this is beyond that. a normal parity check should be 2 or 3 days for 26 drives plus 2 parity. Also all my drives are almost full (I'm afraid to throw a new drive in to expand, or replace a smaller 6 with a 14, until i know my parity is good) 

To add to complications, I am working on ship so my answers may be delayed and depend on when i get into good cell range to remotely do things.

Diagnostics and a screenshot attached.  

Thanks for any help.. Advice.

Screenshot 2022-07-31 11.06.56.png

tower-diagnostics-20220731-2128.zip