Phaze Transmission plugin doesn't work on Unraid 6.10.3

PhAzE plugins haven't been a "thing" since 6.2.0, and were marked as being incompatible at that time.  Whether they worked or not was a crap shoot at that point.

You will honestly get zero support for using those plugins and really need to move over to a docker container

21 minutes ago, Squid said:

PhAzE plugins haven't been a "thing" since 6.2.0, and were marked as being incompatible at that time.  Whether they worked or not was a crap shoot at that point.

You will honestly get zero support for using those plugins and really need to move over to a docker container

Yeah, the Docker just won't work with my server.  I guess I'll just stick with 6.9.2.  That sucks.

59 minutes ago, datruedave said:

More accurately described in my OP:  won't work with the way I have my media split up into different user shares.

Still unlikely. Probably most have their media in different user shares.

Any container can map /mnt/user and so access all user shares.

33 minutes ago, trurl said:

Better if you understand docker volume mapping yourself. 

No doubt.  I think I might grasp the concept.  I'm playing around with it now, and it looks like I've got it working.  The problem I had before was that I was mapping things in the remote GUI, and then also in the Docker.  I've got that straightened out, and I'm able to seed a torrent, but:

When I stop the Docker and start it back up, all the torrents are gone.  It looks like I pointed my Docker version of Transmission to the same config that I was using for the plugin version of Transmission, so I'm gonna mess around with changing that.

I'm going to post in the Docker thread since that's what I'm working on now.

Edited by datruedave