Shares page gone completely blank and not accessible

hello,

This all happened in the last 10 minutes of the logs before I stopped the array.

this evening I have been switching from nzbget to sabnzbd while also changing some docker paths. Everything was operating for the last hour. I then noticed a error on one of my file paths at the same time my sonarr scan stopped. 
My shares attached to the windows PC also went offline. 

Checked the shares tabs in the unraid gui and it was blank with the option to add a new share. I checked the logs which had a red error so i stopped the array due to not knowing the cause.

Docker page also has the below message

Warning: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to unix:///var/run/docker.sock (No such file or directory) in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 710
Couldn't create socket: [2] No such file or directory
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 896

holy-grail-diagnostics-20220805-1846.zip

40 minutes ago, JorgeB said:
Aug  5 18:38:44 holy-grail shfs: shfs: ../lib/fuse.c:1451: unlink_node: Assertion `node->nlookup > 1' failed.

Some workarounds discussed there, mostly disable NFS if not needed or you can change everything to SMB, can also be caused by Tdarr if you use that.

Thankyou for the fast response. Now I can safely reboot the system. 

I do not have Tdarr installed. After reading through the link you posted I noticed the below comment

I believe the trigger is again a script that using "mv" to rename a file and then deletes it.

Just before this happened i was in Sonarr changing the root folder of a TV show. Sonarr asks if you would like it to move the files or not. I clicked yes, during this is when everything dropped out.

• Like 1