Unable to completely uninstall My Servers

I wanted to try out My Servers, but after installing it I noticed it messed up my "dark theme" top bar, putting an ugly white-text-on-white-background menu in the right corner, so I tried to uninstall the plugin. No matter how many times I install and uninstall "My Servers", that menu still appears in the top corner. Is there any way to remove it at this point?

image.png.28f5e232641d9fba88392a5b69e5c96b.png

Sorry for the frustration. There's a way to customize the colors to work with your theme. I too like a dark theme.

Go to Settings > Display Settings > then find these fields and set their values

• Header custom text color: fff
  • Header custom secondary text color: eee
  • Header custom background color: 111

Feel free to find the right values that work for you.

Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 09-23-22 Musashi_DisplaySettings.png

1 hour ago, zspearmint said:

There's a way to customize the colors to work with your theme.

Awesome, that looks way better for me :

image.thumb.png.7691986b4d9466ab87fa0a8dabf79936.png

Not sure if that was the OP question though.

It seems it was about removing the login section entirely if My Servers is not installed. It was not in the plans for a time but there was some new talks recently. Don't remember what was the output. :/ 

When the My Servers plugin is uninstalled you will not be able to sign in to Unraid.net, but in Unraid 6.10+ there will still be a menu in the upper right corner of the page to manage your Unraid license.

If you think a plugin is not completely uninstalled, feel free to reboot. Unraid is installed from scratch every reboot so any plugins not listed on the plugins page will not be installed after a reboot.

• 2 weeks later...