Need help Figuring out why Cache Drive/docker.img is going readonly

Hi I need some help figuring out why my VM Cache pool is going read only, this is causing my docker to crash since its where the docker.IMG is. I've already replaced the drives a couple of times thinking it was the drive them self but it kept locking down and going to read only.  Rebooting seems to fix the issue temporally but I would like a more permanent solution or figuring out what is the actual cause of the lock down.

unraid-diagnostics-20220812-1859.zip

write time tree block corruption detected

This usually is a sign of bad RAM or other kernel memory corruption.

Unrelated:

Aug  6 01:30:56 unraid kernel: macvlan_broadcast+0x116/0x144 [macvlan]
Aug  6 01:30:56 unraid kernel: macvlan_process_broadcast+0xc7/0x110 [macvlan]

Macvlan call traces are usually the result of having dockers with a custom IP address and will end up crashing the server, switching to ipvlan should fix it (Settings -> Docker Settings -> Docker custom network type -> ipvlan (advanced view must be enable, top right)).

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, kashi_takashi said:

memory test crashed last night so I swapped the modules out

Continue to test memory. You shouldn't even attempt to run a computer unless memory is perfect. Everything goes through RAM, the OS and other executable code, your data, everything. The CPU can't do anything with anything until it is loaded in RAM.