[6.10.3] Data Sync finished with errors

I had a drive go kaput.  I followed the normal steps for replacing a drive, but during the data sync when it was rebuilding the new drive, 2 other drives showed errors.  I did cancel the rebuild and tried reseting and replacing the cables on the drives in question, but when I initiated the rebuild again, the same 2 drives had errors.  

The rebuild completed, but I'm curious what the errors mean, does that mean my disk was rebuilt with errors on it?  Is my parity drive now hosed?  Since changing reseating/replacing the cables didn't fix the problem, am I looking at 2 more failing drives?  I've attached my diagnostics zip file.  

Below is what my main page looks like after the rebuild completed.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 10.33.32 PM.png

jabba-diagnostics-20220812-2227.zip

4 hours ago, tjiddy said:

does that mean my disk was rebuilt with errors on it? 

Yes, unless the errors coincided with empty space on the rebuilt disk.

4 hours ago, tjiddy said:

am I looking at 2 more failing drives?

Looks like it, they are logged as disk errors, and SMART doesn't look good for both, you can run an extended SMART test to confirm.

I would recommend dual parity for such a large array, even with errors in two extra disks dual parity would still help unless both disks had errors in the same sectors.