Disk Shelf drives disappeared overnight

So today I got up and found that my Unraid shares weren't connected. Pulled up the webui and saw that my shares were missing. The array was still showing as running, and everything else looked fine. Rebooted the server to try and get the shares back, but when it came back up all disks were listed as missing, nothing was being detected and the array wouldn't start. I haven't made any changes recently, and this setup has been running fine for months. Unraid is installed on a Dell R310, with an LSI SAS2008 card installed, connected to a Supermicro JBOD chassis that holds the 22 disks. This setup has been in place for over 2 years. I've added/removed disks, but other than that the setup has stayed the same during that time.

I'm not seeing anything weird in the JBOD IPMI, nothing showing in the event logs or anything like that, and all sensors read normal. I'm not sure how to check on disk status through the IPMI but I'm still looking for an IPMI command that could get that. When the JBOD chassis turns on, I do see 3-4 drives with drive activity lights for a few seconds, but after that I'm not seeing any drive lights at all. 

Looking at the syslog, it looks like the LSI controller is being detected, but I don't have an option during boot to open a BIOS or options menu to check connected devices, maybe because it was flashed to IT mode?

I also tried adding a drive to my R310, but it's not showing up in Unassigned Devices either, though a flash drive plugged in to the front USB port does. 

My guess here is something wrong with the Supermicro chassis, but hoping it's something I can fix easily or narrow down a specific part to replace rather than a whole new chassis... 

I've attached the diagnostics export after the latest reboot. Am I missing something obvious here?

diagnostics-20220814-1455.zip