[Unraid 6.10.3] Log filing with NGINX errors from Windows computer

Hi there,

I have been struggling with a weird issue in my server for the last week, I think it started after updating from 6.9.3 to 6.10.3, but I am not really sure (I don't check the logs usually). The log is filling with errors from one of my computers in the network, and only this one (I have 2 desktops and 1 laptop). After a few days, I decided to reset everything and clean install windows in the computer causing the error and, after I finished configuring everything, installing my softs...etc I got the errors in the log again (Attached image 1).

So I have been checking the log for the whole day (what a nice Sunday ^^) and, at least, I have figured that this time, unlike before reinstalling windows, the error is only triggered by Bitdefender Total Security scanning hkey_users s-1-5-21-xxxxxx (Attached image 2). Again, this is only happening with the same computer, the weird thing is that my 2 desktops have 100% similar settings/software installed, the difference being AMD vs intel (intel being the one filling the log). Running a scan with Bitdefender in the AMD computer doesn't trigger the log error.

I have added a new drive and moved a few shares to it this week, so I don't know if I can roll back safely to 6.9.3 to check if the issue will be gone. I can also restore an image of my windows installation created just after the clean install, but for now I am not doing either until I got other people advices. 

What do you think? Any idea of what's causing those errors? And why on 1 computer only?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

Screenshot 2022-08-14 201437.png

Screenshot 2022-08-14 201518.png

Edited by Reda.Saiko
Adding details to title
  • Reda.Saiko changed the title to [Unraid 6.10.3] Log filing with NGINX errors from Windows computer