After changing the cache volume nothing works anymore.

geromme

Hello friends,

I'm sorry if I beg for help here, but I have harmed myself and now nothing works with me after Different try. Have opened the one or the other topic and also received partial answers but probably everything worsened than repaired.

Now I have an almost empty cache that I have tried to fill with mover, but with me that does not work somehow. After three or four attempts to move my data from the old cache to the new one, I stopped myself, because everyone told me that this would not take so long. But if after two days the process is not completed then something is wrong. I did not find out what I did wrong. The result is now, the old cache is no longer there. The new cache is filled with about 32 GB but my whole Docker and my VM are gone! At least are no longer displayed. I have a Luckybackup and a VM backup of my VM. Now I thought maybe I could restore everything via Luckybackup. But I can't find a backup entry with the program, I copied the logs over but I can't select an entry! So I can't get on with luckybackup. So now I've been messing around for 5 days and have probably broken everything.

Is that so???? or could someone give me a hand?

Thanks for your help. 

Edited by geromme